At Volkswagen, our Service Plans are designed to make servicing costs remarkably affordable, ensuring good care of your Volkswagen and less worry. They will also ensure that you get the benefit from our expertise, specialist tooling and technology, and excellent customer service.
Choosing a Volkswagen Service Plan ensures all your routine servicing costs, for both parts and labour are fixed over a period of time. They include all the standard items recommended by Volkswagen such as mandatory service parts including oil filters, pollen filters, high quality lubricants and brake fluid changes.
Nobody knows your Volkswagen better than your Volkswagen Authorised Service Centre. All work carried out will be according to the manufacturer’s guidelines so you can rest assured they will only use original manufacturer’s parts and recommended oils.
Non authorised dealers may offer value servicing at affordable prices, but only Volkswagen Authorised Service Centres have specially trained technicians who use the most up-to-date equipment to ensure your Volkswagen is in perfect order. These are just some of the benefits of the Volkswagen Service Promise.
The Service Plan is fully transferable, if you part with your Volkswagen before the end of the contract, you pass it onto the new owner, improving the resale value.
What does your Service Plan cover?
- Oil Service
- Car Check/Standard Service Inspection
- Renew Screenwash Additive
- Reset Service Indicators
- Complete any Software Updates
- Complete any Service Enhancement Actions
- Renew Pollen Filter
- Renew Brake Fluid
- Renew Spark Plugs (Petrol Models)
- Renew Fuel Filter (Diesel Models)
- Renew Gear Oil/Gear Oil Filter (DSG/4 Wheel Drive Models)
Actions listed above in bold are completed at every service interval, actions not listed in bold are completed at specific service intervals, please enquire for any additional information.
Benefits of the Service Plan
- Reduce your costs – services are better value for money within the plans.
- Inflation proof – avoid any inflation over the life of the plan.
- The plan can move with the car should you sell.
- A full Volkswagen service history will enhance your vehicle’s value.
- You’ll experience our expertise, specialist tools and technology and excellent customer service.
We spend as much time and attention-to-detail designing and producing our Volkswagen Original Parts as we do with our vehicles. It’s because we know that not only do our parts need to be produced to the highest possible standards in terms of quality, but they also need to fit our entire range of vehicles quickly and safely. Every original part is subjected to the same standard as each vehicle that leaves the factory.
Our committed service staff will be on hand to assist you with your service needs and advise you on the work that your Volkswagen may require.