By entering this site you ("the User") agree to all of the terms and conditions set out below:
- This site, its contents (including, but not limited to, any images, pictures, text and sounds) and any part thereof are the copyright of Volkswagen Group Ireland, Block C, Liffey Valley Office Campus ,Liffey Valley, Dublin 22, Ireland ("VWGI Ltd").
- The names logos and trade marks incorporated in this site and relating to Volkswagen products are the registered trade marks of Volkswagen AG, 38436 Wolfsburg 1, Germany ("the Manufacturer") and their use is licensed exclusively to VWGI Ltd and its authorised Retailer Network in the Ireland.
- The User hereby agrees that he/she shall not at any time for any purpose whatsoever:-
3.1 Copy, reproduce, delete or vary this site or any part thereof in any medium;
3.2 infringe the copyright, trademarks, design rights, patents or other intellectual property rights (whether registered or unregistered) of VWGI Ltd or the Manufacturer by modification of this site or any part thereof at any time; or
3.3 infringe by copying or otherwise, the intellectual property rights of any third party whose intellectual property (including, but not limited to, registered trade marks) may be reproduced on this site by VW with their kind permission.
- Subject to the User agreeing to clause 3 above and without prejudice to VWGI Ltd's rights, VWGI Ltd hereby grants the User a non exclusive personal license, terminable at will by VWGI Ltd, to download one copy of this site for personal and domestic use only and not for business or commercial profit making purposes.
- By entering this site the User acknowledges and agrees that the User's use is at the User's own risk and that VWGI Ltd and none of its employees, agents and contractors involved in creating producing or delivering this site shall be liable for any accessing of personal data by a third party or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or any other losses, costs, claims or expense of any king (including legal expenses) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through the User's downloading of the data, text, images, video or audio material from this site, including but not limited to, anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human act, omission or negligence or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or any other errors failures or delays in computer transmission or network connections.
- Although the specifications, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in this site are based upon up to date information and while VWGI Ltd makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and VWGI Ltd makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All warranties in relation to the information contained in this site whether express or implied by law are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Before placing an order for an Volkswagen product the User shall confirm the exact specification thereof with an authorised Volkswagen dealership.
- Any communication data (except personal data) or material the User transmits to this site or to VWGI Ltd in any manner and for any reason will not be treated as confidential or proprietary.
- VW reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time and for any reason. VW also reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice or obligation to any Volkswagen products and any information relating thereto contained in this site including but not limited to colours specifications accessories models materials or other products or service features. By entering this site the User acknowledges and agrees that the User shall be bound by and any such revisions.
- By entering this site the User acknowledges and agrees that this site is intended for viewing within Ireland only. If the User uses this site from other locations then the User shall be solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. Neither VWGI Ltd nor the Manufacturer makes any representation that the materials contained within this site are appropriate for locations outside the Ireland. All information contained herein including but not limited to information regarding passenger cars and car services applies only to those provided or offered within the Ireland by VWGI Ltd and its authorised Retailers.
- This site and these terms and conditions are governed by and should be construed in accordance with Irish Law. Any dispute that arises between VWGI Ltd and the User shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
Copyright 2000 - 2019 Volkswagen Group Ireland Limited. All rights reserved